Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Look at Ethan's video.

I've been looking high and low for a place in the world wide web to upload and share video. At first I've been very excited to hear that Multiply will provide space not only for good resolution pictures, but also videos, and musics. Not long after, I've uploaded two wonderful videos of Ethan to share with my contacts. When I've decided to load more, I deleted the old videos (since there's a quota) only to find out that it doesn't matter that I've deleted. I've used up all my quota and couldn't upload anymore video unless I upgrade my membership to either gold or platinum. Of course those will require payment. So again, I'm on the search for a video sharing site. After blog hopping for a while, I found someone using YouTube. The uploading doesn't take all that long either, but now I'm in a dilemma again. Should I let it be viewed by public, or should I send out invitations to my friends and family? I don't think they like the idea of me asking them to join so many sites. So, here it is...I've uploaded this and this videos of Ethan. Tell me what you think. I'm not sure if dialup modem can access to it or not, but it's worth a try.

Oh, by the way, I think quite a number of you still doesn't know that I've uploaded a bunch of pictures in
multiply. Go check that out too! In case you can't view the photos, I'll have to add you to my contact list, so let me know ok?

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindy, I think you should keep it private, as in you let people you know view it. I have uploaded pictures before and it's fine so far. I have boys, you see. with girls, you'll never know what those monsters out there will do to the pictures. Hey, I am graphic designer and know how to manipulate photos too, so, I don't want my daughter's head on some boobsie's body, you know what I mean?

But video wise, it should be quite safe. It's your call, actually. You're mommy. It'd be kinda interesting to view other people's baby videos too, you know.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

Mine is a boy too. Anyway, I'm not really worried, cause not much people know of my blog. Only a few friends and family...I didn't keep track of the number of visitors, but maybe now I should huh?

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Bibilui said...

I've seen ethan boi boi video .. I like to see the part he 'geram' and bising bising .. haha .. what a adorable child ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home