Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Yes Sir!

This is how he climb on top of us, literally.

Nodding had sneak its way to be Ethan's favorite past time for the moment. For no absolute reason, he would just hold on to his crib's bars and begin some ferocious nodding. At times he's so into it, he looks like someone in a rock concert. While he's at it, he will make 'em' sound everytime he nods, as though saying yes. A very amusing behaviour, but I'm sure it will be replace with something else before the end of the month. We even tape a video of him doing that. We asked Ethan all sort of questions, of which he nods to each and every one of it.

Ethan love it when I hold both his hands and guide him with walking. When we first started with it, I had to kinda tug a little on the left hand for him to lift his left leg, and vice versa. Now, all I do is hold on to his hands and walk behind him. But at times he will mixed up his pace, like walking with his right leg twice. He'll get better I know, let's just hope he doesn't speed through it. I can't imagine myself running around the house tailing him. Hmm...maybe that's the only way for me to lose weight huh?

Whenever he gets the chance, he will voice his protest. If he's playing with the remote control and I took it away, he'll cry. If he's expecting me to take him out to the park and it rains, he'll throw a tantrum. If he wants to take my phone while I'm using it and I don't let him, he will complain. If he wakes up before I do, he'll do everything to get me up, etc - slap me, pinch me, shout at me... Yes, he's getting a little handful but Mommy is no weakling. I'm still able to match his challenge so far.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger Bibilui said...

wow .. abg ipar banyak relax ya ... banyak style punya pose .. hahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home