Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Amazing Discoveries

I've been trying to record a song to upload in kara-ok. One of my song of choice is a newly released by Joey Yung. One of the reason I like the song, is that the chorus is taken off 'Amazing Grace' with a few modifications. A lot of Christians may have been bored by listening to it, but it's one of the first few songs I know of that praises the Lord. Til this very day, I still very much enjoy the song. It never ceased to touch my heart whenever I listen to it. But, as I was saying, I was having a hard time recording my singing, cause Ethan kept shouting and crying in the background. After a few round, Mund seems to think that it's the song that bothered Ethan. We began to test it out. Everytime, without fail, when it reached the chorus part of the song, Ethan will start off with a sad face which later proceed to crying. He won't stop crying even if we hold or comfort him. Only when the song stop, the tears stop. Even when I sang a cappella, he could still recognize the song, and would cry. Many may think this might be a coincidence, but I believe it's truly the work of Holy Spirit.

As Mund have stated in the tagboard, yes, Ethan finally know how to roll over. From tummy to backside at first, and now he could roll over both ways. Not only that, he even started to crawl a little. He doesn't really have much control of his legs while crawling, almost focusing all his energy in his little arms. But he'll get better soon I know.

To those who have access to my multiply.com site, please go and have a look. I've uploaded some new photos there and I didn't send out invitations to your email to announce it. There will be approximately 70 new photos. As for those who wasn't invited, please let me know along with your email. I might just add you to my contacts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Andrew passed me the baton, I must do the honor to complete the following questions.

Total volume of music files on my computer:
1.23GB in My Music, and 10.1GB in an external hard disc. Of course Mund and I share them.

The last CD I bought:
Ein Deutsches Requeim by Johannes Brahms (It is a classical music sang in German of which I had participated when I was in Campbell University. It's kinda a big concert performance as Duke University, Elon University, Meredith College, NC State University, Peace College and Shaw University also took part. Recorded live on Feb 21, 2003. I know, it's been a really long time since I last bought a CD)

Songs playing right now:
None, except for Mund and Ethan's snoring.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
  1. Songs by Mariah Carey
  2. Songs by Celine Dion
  3. Songs by Christina Aguilera (I absolutely love her vocals no matter how slutty she become)
  4. Songs by Take That (Including Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams after they've gone solo)
  5. Hip Hop or Pop songs I could dance to

Okay, I know I'm not suppose to put just the singer, but the song title. I really can't think specifically which I like best. One of the reason why is that I left all my music collection in Malaysia and I hardly listen to radio over here. I don't know what's the latest hit or what's topping the charts. And as I've mentioned before, after pregnancy, my voice was gone (but luckily recently it's coming back to me) thus I don't even listen to any, even if I'm using the computer. And I love music too much to put them into categories. The only way music brings me back memories is to listen to them all the time at one time, and then forget about it. Everytime the song play back, the memories of that timeline in my life will followed as well.

And I'm passing on the baton to:

  1. Sue Anne
  2. Bibiana
  3. Mund (I really doubt he will update his blog because of this)
  4. DKBU
  5. Alicia

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Bibilui said...

How i wish to hear your kara-ok recording ... kekeke ... lai .. dun shy shy to sent over to ur mui ....

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

I wanted to...but Ethan is always either sleeping, or participate in an unwanted duet with me. I malu wanna post songs that has baby screaming in the background...so til now also haven't got one yet.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

girl ah, I've actually passed the baton to you the last time, and now you're passing it back to me?! eh, don't la!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

Alicia: Really? I didn't even notice. You're one heck of a blogger...as I've told you, it's hard to keep up with you. Sorry ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home