Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Stroll in the Park

Nothing much happen recently, so that's why I haven't been blogging as often. Weather is getting nicer, hence I took Ethan out for the walk in the park. It's really really near my house, maybe 2 minutes walk and I'll reach there. It's quite a nice park too...rather big as well, but of course nothing compared to Central Park. There are basketball court, volleyball court, childen's playground, and also swimming pool (although it's not open yet til summer arrives).

The first time I took Ethan out to the park, he was a lil scared. I carried him out from his Maclaren 'car' and let him look around. He saw people playing soccer rather far away, and he wanted to cry. But after looking for a while, he was better. Ethan is not scared of strangers ever since. Last Friday, we took him to Mund's restaurant cause I have this sushi craving. It's been more than a year since I had it. Mund's co-workers all takes turn to carry him. He was ok with it.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Anonymously said...

Isskkk ... Ethan is just so cute. I can imagine how cute he is everytime you post something about him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home