Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Queer Slumber

Ethan prefers sleeping on his tummy as compared to sleeping on his back. He sleeps more soundly and not as prone to be startled by loud sound. When we are sandwiching him in between us, nothing much happens. But when he's sleeping alone, he tends to rotate when he sleeps. You might ask, how do one rotate while sleeping? Well, we put him to sleep, say facing north. By the time he woke up, he was already facing east.

This morning, after Mund left to work, I slept facing the wall while Ethan slept on the outer side of the bed. After a while, I was waken up to some sobbing and I found him with half of his face dangling on the side of the bed. He apparently, rotated for about 35 degree until there's no more space. Blurred as I was, I just pulled him back to sleep beside me. Again, after some time, I was awaken by his sobbing and that awkward face dangling position. It's just so funny!

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Bibilui said...

Hahaha! Very funny woh ... but dun rotate ha rotate ha .. then jatuh from bed .. ishh ... benjol later ... haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home