Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Yum Yum

Yesterday while I was eating ice-cream, Ethan was staring at me intently. Since a few days ago I let him taste some cookies (just the chocolate part) I ate, so I just gave him some taste of it. Just like everytime we let him taste something new, he will make a face, so this time is not excluded as well. I let him taste by licking it off my finger. Hm....He liked it so much! He just suck vigorously...and when I proceed to eat the ice-cream myself, he shouted at me (which indicated that he want more). Wow!

So, today I thought that it'll be a better idea to just feed him baby food. Mund bought 3 different taste: carrot, banana and green beans. I chose to feed him carrot. And there goes the funny face he make. Mund even videotaped him. I'm not sure if he did ate or not, cause most of the food are just spitted out. Ethan was in a real mess by the time I'm done with him. Orangey stuffs just all over his bib, mouth, cheek and even his nose. Hehe... It gives me the idea I'm somehow torturing him instead. :P

Oh yeah, more new pictures are uploaded in Ethan's blog. Sigh, I think I should ask Mund to help me link up his site to mine for convenience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home