Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, February 07, 2005

Music

It's really amazing what music can do to people. Well, here's the story. I was never much of a fan of anything that needs a headphone to function, eg. walkman, MP3 players, etc. So I was kinda surprised to hear that Apple's Ipod sold hundreds and thousands of copies in US alone that they had to delay international sales. Edmund had a friend who asked him to load up songs in the Ipod and he gave it a try and he throw compliments non stop at it. For me, I don't even give a damn.

As I was about to climb to bed yesterday, I saw Eric's (Mund's youngest bro) newly bought Ipod and I couldn't resist trying it, out of curiousity. You see, I was rather sleepy and the second I heard songs playing, I was wide awake! It is indeed Superb! Amazing! Indescribable! You have to try it to believe it. As y'all know, I was a clubbing chick and when hip hop songs was on, I can tell you it does feel like I'm just beside those blasting speakers in the club. Suddenly I felt like dancing, and I did!

And when I put on other melodious songs, another feeling crept up upon me. It brings me down memory lane, once when my hopes thriving on a musical career was still possible. Unlike the way I am now...

Another news, we brought Ethan out with us for a dinner with a bunch of our friends. Probably it's his slumber time, he was in a very bad mood. Didn't like people touching him, didn't like people looking at him. Hmm... it's really hard to predict how babies react.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home