Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Ouch!

My breast start to be very sore, so I had to put off nursing Ethan. I have to offer him the bottle instead. At first I start with baby formula and he dislike it so much, he cry and scream and reject it. Then I thought it's the formula that he dislike, so I tried to mixed up breast milk with the formula, but that didn't work either. So, the 3rd attempt, I gave him pure breast milk from the bottle, and surprise! He still hated it so much he throwed a big tantrum. Only then I discovered that it's not the content that matters, it's the bottle. After 6 hours of trying, I gave up and let Mund do the job. I went to take a shower and when I returned, Ta-daa! There Ethan is nicely sucking up milk that Mund offered him.

I guess it's the absence of my presence that let Ethan know that there's no other way he gonna get the breast from Daddy. So it's either to go on hungry, or to drink up from the bottle. Even now when he'd started to accept the bottle, it's still harder for me to feed him the bottle compared to Mund. Either that, or Mund is better at disciplining Ethan than me. Maybe Ethan can feel that I give in rather easily compared to Mund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home