Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Getting Started

Ethan is already a little over a month old. But I'm yet to accept the fact that I'm already a Mommy. How great is that title for someone who's just turn 22 this year? Well, I still believe that I'm too young to get married, too young to have a child, too young to even survive in this world. For heaven's sake, I've still not over my partying days. I missed my clubbings and night outings so much...

So, is giving up all those youth worth just for someone to call you Mommy? Well, Ethan has yet learn to talk, but yes it's is worth every seconds. I knew just when he is calling out for me, it's like a secret howling that only I can identify. So the purpose of this blog is to write down the experience of motherhood, and just to get it all down to words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home