Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Baby Talk

Well, Ethan start to do things to his vocal cords other than just crying. I think that's what people refers to as 'cooing', or by chinese saying, the ang-gu-gu thingy. He likes to make it right after he sneeze...he'll go 'Ahh-choo....Ewww.' Probably it's because he copy the way I always say 'Bless you' right after he sneeze. But other than that, he'll also coo every now and then...normally when he's happy.

Not only that....he also knows how to complain. He learn this before cooing. Like when he's hungry and I don't feed him right away...he'll make some noise which sounds like grumbling. Or when I complain about him, he'll keep on grumble and grumble...and will not stop until I do. If my lecture him louder, he'll just grumble just as loud. Sigh...I think when he's older, he won't be those who'll just listen to what I say, he'll just talk back at me.

Oh yeah, he knows how to make fake crying sound. He just open his mouth and fake it. You can tell cause his eyes are still wide open...looking at you sympathetically...but if he don't get his way, only then he'll really really cry...with a lot of tears. And he doesn't like people laughing at him when he cries...cause that normally will triggers wailing above his tongue. But if you copy his crying like what Mund like to do...he'll stone for a while, probably wondering why Daddy is crying...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home