Lilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Ethan = Koala Bear?

The other day when my mom-in-law check on us, Ethan is sleeping on my body. She say that pose is just like a squirrel clinging onto a tree. Ethan the squirrel and me the tree. I'd say he's more like a koala bear, cause koala tends to sleep most of the time, waking up to feed themselves...which is exactly what Ethan is doing nowadays.

He's getting more and more clingy to me and Mund. He want to sleep on our body and there's no other way to convince him to sleep by himself. Of course we do try to put him on the mattress once he's in deep sleep...but our efforts are just in vain. He'll wake up in matter of minutes, and he'll cry his heart out, wanting us to carry him again. As if he has sensors that tell him where he's sleeping at. At times, he fake his sleep too! Can you imagine that? He's less than 2 months old, and he already know how to do that. At times he'll open his eye to a narrow slit, just enough to peek to the outside world. At times he'll open one eye and close the other. And when situation is not to his liking, he'll wail again... So for the meantime, I'll just have to eat, sleep, urinate, and bath only during certain times. Whenever Mund's back from work, only then, I get to breathe a little... Babies are just Mommy Manipulator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home