Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, December 24, 2004

Piak Piak!!

Ethan is starting to recognize faces, erm, I think at least mine. A few days ago, when all 3 of us were asleep, Ethan got hungry and he hit me with his hands. And of course he's making noises as well, but not til the extend to say that he's really crying. But I really have to pee...so I left him with Mund. When I entered the room, Ethan was busy hitting Mund...but of course, like a real piggy, Mund doesn't even notice. Then when Ethan realize I was back, he looked at me sympathatically and howl... It's like he knew that he had to tell me that he's hungry. Well, this is not the only occasion that I got hit, it has repeated a few times already.


Oh yeah, Ethan start to respond when people talk and smile to him. He likes it a lot when we talk to him, and at times he'll respond by making sounds like 'hmm...' or 'ooh' and things like that. It's hard to describe what sound he actually makes, but there are a few varieties, not just the same old thing. And when he's in a good mood, he'll smile when you talk to him. One time, he was so happy when Mund was talking to him that he let out a chuckle while I was recording it on our camcorder. We were so surprised!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home