Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Indeed a Blessing in Disguise

For 3 days in a row I need to hide in thick blankets and heavy clothings as I was shivering uncontrollably. It'll occur whenever I start to feel tired with muscles aching. Then, it'll just hit me out of nowhere. It's a very weird kind of sickness. It'll only strike once a day. And how do I recover? I need to sleep it off. I would wake up sweaty and hot, which is actually a good feeling when a while ago I felt like I was in a freezer. Luckily Mund is with me all the time, else I don't know if Ethan can survive by himself.

2 of my high school friends came to visit me and my small lil family. One of them is a flight stewardess and the other one actually migrated here after finishing Form 2. It's a coincidence that 2 of them met up, and this is the 2nd meeting we have together. First time was when I was still pregnant. This time of course the center of attention would be Ethan.

Mund and I thought that Ethan would be a bit shy as we seldom have visitors. All of the sudden there's 3 leng luis (one of them is a friend of my stewardess friend) with us, we thought he would be uneasy. We did inform Ethan earlier that there would be visitors. So, how did he react? He was soooo excited!!! I asked him to call all the jie jie, and he did, at least in his own language. Well you know how the situation can be when there's 4 girls around and Mund as well, it's rather noisy. Ethan liked it so much, he joined in the conversation shouting and screaming trying to outdo all of us. But it just last for a while before he's crying, wanting to get his sleep. Mund and I was indeed surprised by his antics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home