Lilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Ethan's Reaction

One of Mund's aunt is a stay in nanny for a 2 month old baby, and 2 other children. She want to visit us but she can't leave the children at home, so she bring them along. At that time, Ethan was playing by himself on his crib. While we were chatting away in the living room, I heard Ethan crying a little, probably because he's bored cause nobody is around. So, I brought him out to the living room with us, since he like crowds so much.

Then I bring him to see the baby, I tell him that it's a 'didi'. The moment Ethan saw the baby, he dislike him immediately! He cried and threw a tantrum. He doesn't want to look at the baby and kept himself closer to me. Hahaha...I calmed Ethan down, I told him that 'Mommy loves you', and he was Ok for a while. Then he turned around and peeped at the baby, and again, he cried soooo loudly. I need to carry him away...

Could it be jealousy? Well, Ethan is only 3 and a half month old, how could he possibly have such emotions? But how else could we explain his strange behaviour?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home