Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, March 14, 2005

Botak Head

It's official. Ethan is now bald. We wanted to shave his head off ever since he turned 4 months old. But Mund was dragging the process cause he doesn't really want to cut Ethan's hair. Nevertheless, we heard that it's better for baby to be bald, so that next time when the hair grows back, it'll be a better layer. Furthermore we had to carry out the order given by my mom-in-law. She's the one who said that Ethan needs to be bald at 4 months old.

So, yesterday, we used like one and half hour just to try to cut Ethan's hair. We're not really doing a great job, but we doesn't want to waste any money taking him to the saloon. After all, my own mother cut my hair until I was 10. So, now Ethan is looking more ferocious, according to Mund. But I think he looks more manly, just like Vin Diesel.

3 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Min, I've been reading your blog after I came back from visiting you guys. I feel like I've been updated with what's going on although I'm not there =)
Pls remember that your blogsport is important for close frens like me ! =) Post some ethan's botak head pic when you're free yeah? I wanna see...
Till then, take care.
Love doreen

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Bibilui said...

Wow.. ethan botak ady ah .. so curious to see how he looked like right now .. but i heard the hair will grow much more 'kasar' next time ... anyhow .. still looking forward to hear from you ... eh ah jie ah the doodle board hangkang jor .. sob sob

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

Reen: Great to hear that you're visiting my blog. I thought the only person who does it often is Miss Banana here. Well, for Ethan's photo, you guys will have to wait for Mund to do that in Ethan's blog. I still don't get all the technical stuffs that needed to be done just to upload a pix in a website.

Banana: Sob, yeah my doodle board sot sot jor. I'm trying to email to the technical staff, but still haven't get any reply as yet. Probably will have to change it to tagboard instead. But tagboard's smiley are rather boring...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home