Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, March 04, 2005

The Breadwinner is....

Mund's going back to work today. Well, at least he's trying. He's going for an interview in Staten Island. I've only been there once. It's hard to get there if you don't have a car, cause you'd have to take a ferry there. At least, I've been there. Out of the 5 boroughs of NYC, Bronx is the only place I've not set my foot in. Well, before we leave NY, I would like to take Ethan to the Bronx Zoo, at least next time I could say that I've been all over NYC before. Other places in Bronx? Nah...heard too much about blacks dominating there.

And so, now without Mund helping me, I'd go back to handling Ethan by myself. I know I can manage on my own, but I really like the days that all 3 of us together, just sitting at home doing nothing. I'll see how I cope later. Sigh...

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Bibilui said...

ah jie the doodle board sot ady .. btw .. Abg ipar get a job ady ah .. its good but is tis meaning to say tat u'll be moving in to the island too? seldom see u online now days .. must be busy taking care of ethan ... btw .. ur mui still miss u .. take care

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

Of course won't move la. Staten Island is in New York City as well. Mund never work in Brooklyn anyway, and we still stay here always. I'll go crazy if we have to move again.

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Bibilui said...

oh haha it's just scares me if you guys will have to move again .. because it takes a long long time to talk to you before you'll get the internet line back at your new home! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home