Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Super Baby

Ethan is growing stronger and stronger every passing day. If you visited Ethan's blog, you would knew that he had started to sit by himself. It's not for long, maybe just for 30 seconds or 1 minute. But for average babies, they only sit unassisted when they reach 6 and half months. Ethan also start to learn to stand as well, but of course either leaning towards me or holding on to my hands. Normal babies are suppose to do that on their 8th month. My mom is worried that I'm rushing Ethan to do things, but I'm not. He's really a strong baby. The only thing that he's suppose to do, but doesn't, is roll over.

His tiny little hands are strong as well. Mund and I got pinched by him a few times, and both of us got 'injured'. Well, as I was holding him, he pinched on my neck, and it looks like a hickey (chinese called it 'kali kai'). He likes to pull my hair as well, and it's very painful, and he could pull out a few strands sometimes. Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home