Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Crash Bam Boom

Ethan no longer sleep on me or Mund. We start to train him to sleep by himself while patting him. He doesn't like it at all to change his normal routine. It's been 3 or 4 days already, but everytime we pat him to sleep, he would cry and cry and be so angry at us. He'll go to sleep when he's tired of crying and there's no more energy in him. Even when he couldn't keep crying, he would still mutter complains until he really doze off.

Yesterday, I left him sleeping in the room, while I go out to the living room and listen to some music. I check on him every now and then to see whether has he waken up. If he woke up and couldn't find me, he'll be very upset. Things were going ok, since he's deep in slumber, and as you all know, he will rotate if there's nobody beside him. The last time I checked on him, he was already sleeping on his tummy, horizontal against the bed. Thus, I continue hanging out at the living room. After a while, I heard a small cry, so I walked slowly back to the bedroom. Once I've reached the door, I heard a 'plop', followed by intense crying. He fell down from the bed!!! If only I could walk faster, maybe I could save him from the pain. I really don't know how he does that, but I've never saw him crawl before. I really have no idea how he can fall down. I quickly picked him up and within 7 seconds, he quiet down. It was actually quite fast, I expected him to cry a lot longer. Then I inspected his head, there are red marks on his forehead and on the side of the head, just above the ear. I swear to be more careful when he's sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home