Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Understand

My dear little son Ethan knows what am I telling him. I scold him today because he doesn't want to sleep during midnight.

For few days, he was awake during midnight(12am - 4/6am). I want him to have a normal sleeping time. Perhaps, I have to work on the next day. Few days ago, I slept 2 hours only and gotto work for 12 hours long. Man, this is tiring. I think parents should control baby's sleeping time instead of baby controling parent's sleeping time.

When I scold him, at first he was like, pretends to be cute and he's trying to make me smile or pamper him instead of scolding him. I continuously grumble him and his face starts to change to :( , end up, he cries out loud. Mindy sayang him straight away to calm him down. That kind of reaction makes me know that he finally understand what am I trying to say to him. Weeeeeeee.... Good thing. He's growing up. Wink~ Wink~

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Suzette said...

So, did he finally sleep through the night now? Ian is also like this, but until now I still can't correct his sleeping patterns. He wakes up at least 3 times per night. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home