Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Will the real fat baby please stand up?

It's been quite a while since I last blog. I'm getting lazier and lazier to blog, to tell the truth. I have full respect for people like Andrew who could go on and on, blogging at least twice a week for the past 2-3 years. And also, Happy Belated Birthday to Doreen, who celebrated it on 29th May. Also, my hubby's birthday is coming up, any wise idea what gift I should get for him?

Ok, let's go back to the real topic. Nowadays, Ethan try very hard to stand up. At one time, he was tugging on my t-shirt's sleeve, and he even let out some noise that sounded like grunting, and...voila, he's standing holding on to me. I find it amazing cause he's so strong, and according to the book, average babies are supposed to do that when they are 9 1/2 months old. And...also rather amusing, cause of the growling and grunting sounds he made.

Another time, I put Ethan to his crib, which can say is more like his play pen, cause he never sleeps there anymore. He had this So, while he was holding on to the steering, he tried pulling himself up, but instead, he ended up having his butt in the air.

Then he tried another alternative, he tried pulling on the bars of his crib. I wasn't completely attentive to what he was doing, but when I looked, there he was, standing so proudly holding onto the bars. He apparently was very happy about it, since he kept laughing when I play peekaboo to him while he was standing.

He hasn't started crawling, but I really fear the day when he really can crawl or walk by himself. I can imagine running all over the place, trying to catch him, or getting really angry and frustrated trying to keep him safe. Well, have to start fool-proof the whole house then. Please don't grow up so fast Ethan...mommy is having a hard time trying to keep up...

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, getting the whole house fool-proof now is a brilliant idea since you don't want Ethan to get bumps and bruises all over. To me, Ethan is a super hyperactive child! Hehehe..

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Bibilui said...

wow .. ethan really growing up fast woh ... keep it up ethan!! Ah jie .. san fu sai lei lah! jia you jia you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home