Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Standing Tall


Yep, Ethan can stand by himself. And he's proud doing it that at times he's kinda a show off. I tried encouraging him by clapping my hands and throwing compliments at him whenever he does it. Most of the time, he just climb on me to make himself upright, and then he'll release one hand, balance, and then voila! No hands, and he just stand and flash the brightest smile ever, knowing he'd acheive something great. I've timed him, and the best time yet is 30 seconds so far. But maybe because he'd fell down a lot, these two days he's rather caution. He release both his hands, but try to grab me whenever he doesn't feel as confident.

And finally the long awaited teeth are spurting out. My landlady's son who is 3 weeks older than Ethan already had 6 of them. But I rather not have Ethan get his teeth so fast, cause now he tends to bite my nipples when he's done with nursing. Yelp!! And because his teeth are coming in, he kinda lose his appetite. He doesn't want to eat and milk is the only thing he wanted.

No one really believes that Ethan is really strong...but my arms are black and blue with tiny little dots. At first I thought it was his fingers that caused it because he kept pinching me when he wanted to stand up holding against me. But I found out recently it's his toes that bruised me. He did it while nursing. That's how strong a baby can be.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Bibilui said...

wow .. 'pat zhi pat kok' ethan really growing up woh .. haha .. now can even standing by himself .. afterward can walk then ah jie 'charm' ler .. i think ethan will looked more handsome with his tooth growing out .. hmmm .. ethan baba a.k.a my abg ipar dont forget to upload his picture ok ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home