Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, July 25, 2005

To: Reen

It's strange how God arrange fate. Perhaps our path are destined to cross these few days. I'm more than blessed to have your companionship. It's been so long since we've last get together, and I'm surprised that we were given one last opportunity to have our tete-a-tete before you return home. The most amazing part is that none of us had even planned this. Perhaps you are right all along, that 'everything happens for a reason'. I'm sorry to hear about your journey and the missed flight. But I hope your stay with my family makes it all the more better. I could never have a nicer friend than you. No, you are more than that, above all, you're my shepard. So, here I wish you all the best in a new phase of your life. Good luck in job hunting and may all your wishes come true. Not to forget, Bon Voyage!

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm back! I'm so surprised to see this blog dedicated to me, touched lehh... sobss...
I miss u guys so so much. During that few days,though short but meaningful. Thanks for the hospitality- i know kolot but still need to say =) I really did enjoy myself there, not forgetting ethan's feet on my face, nose and everywhere else.. haha.Really regretted tht i couldn't stay longer, but not to worry..i'm confident tht we'll meet again soon.
Pls take good care of urself min, I know u've been lacking of proper sleep nowadays.Take more vit C to ease ur sinus. Ok, till then..hopefully we'll meet again. I miss u + love u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home