Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ethan's friends/acquaintances

Ethan frowning, while you get a cute smile from landlady's son.
Hmm...for this post, I'm just going to introduce a couple of Ethan's friends. Not exactly friends, cause they don't really mingle all that much, but these babies are just about Ethan's age. And they are cute too!
Although the other baby looked smaller, it's because he's slumping in the stroller
First of all, is my landlady's son. He's born 3 weeks earlier than Ethan. I still had not remember his name or any of his two elder sisters. This cutie is one active fella. I tried holding him once, and I got my hair pulled within 2 seconds. Three of them together really creates a lot of noises. Luckily the apartment is a little noise proof...otherwise they will really give all the tenants a big headache. Not that we could complain, after all their mother is the landlady. Another thing I don't really approve of is that the mom let him eat almost everything. From potato chips to ice creams to bones. Yes, I saw him once holding a piece of pork with bones that has almost no meat left...and he was still chewing on it. While Ethan is still lazy to chew and at times will choke a little cause he just try to swallow everything.
The princess waving bye bye to me...
Another baby I'm introducing belongs to a neighbour cum ex-landlady. Yeah, I move around a lot, that's why I have so many landladies around the block. Her daughter is born about a month earlier than Ethan. She's rather chubby, but actually weigh lighter than she looks. She has very fair skin, but tends to develop rashes. This princess isn't as active, and I haven't got the chance to hold her yet. She has an elder sister and an elder brother. The elder bro is a very sociable boy. He loves to follow me around and chat about, although I don't understand half of what he says. The princess' elder bro. Photo taken 2 years ago when he's still very cute.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Ethan's got friends??? Hey, this makes me think...I should do the same thing too....take pictures of my kids' friends. Instead of just snapping photo after photo of them alone! :-)

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Bibilui said...

the first thing i think of when i look at ethan and friend pic is ... 'Wah .. ethan so tai jek' haha .. those kids are as cute as ethan too ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home