Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sorry

It's been a long long time since I updated the blog with words. Well, my parents went back to M'sia on the 6th. And it's great to have them around. Now that they're gone, I guess Ethan suffered a little. He got used to having people accompanying him 24/7 but not anymore. Guess it's a little frustrating for him. Not sure whether he missed his grandparents, but I do miss my parents.

Since they have left, so why am I still taking such a long time to write a new post. Well, let's just say that I'm very very busy. With what? Moving! Yup, the other day while my parents were still here, a building inspector came and knock on our door. The basement apartment isn't supposed to have people living unless they met the requirements and laws. Apparently, when my landlady bought the house, it's already build this way. Anyway, she received a summon and we're required to move within the end of this month. Since we've been living in this house for more than a year, a lot of things have piled up. So now...we're packing, packing, packing. Mund's bros aren't going to live with us, actually all of us are moving to different places. I think it's kinda a relief too (those of you who knows, will know why I'm relieved)

Anyway, I guess it's hard for me to type more. It's unfair that Mund is doing the packing and I'm sitting here comfortably in front of the computer. It's the best time to pack since Ethan is sleeping. When he's awake, he'd sticked to us like glue. So, no packing when we're alone...cause either one of us had to take care of him. Haihh...that's what makes the packing process so hard to do. And...I won't be able to update more, until I've moved. Even after I've moved, I don't think we'll get internet connections that quick. So if you really want to contact me, best is to email me. Hehe...so take care y'all.

2 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger Bibilui said...

Apologize Accepted.. hehe.. gonna miss you, abg ipar and ethan so much.. keep intouch!!

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you guys been moving quite a bit eh? but new environment is exciting but i know it can be a little disconcerting. Go pack, don't let poor hubby do all the dirty work, Mindy!

love, marsha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home